- Sydney C B D
- $150000.00 - $160000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Elliott Howard
- about 1 month ago
The successful candidate will be working amongst a dynamic, fast paced team who are mid-way through a multi-year cloud transformation program which aims to migrate existing workloads from an on-prem private cloud onto AWS.
The key focus of the role will be to assist the team in moving towards a mature security model by improving their security posture, incorporating security into their pipeline designs, optimising the AWS platform from a security perspective, as well as understanding what security patterns need to be included in new services the team wish to consume.
This hands-on engineering position will suit candidates who have a strong background in cloud (AWS), knowledge and experience in DevSecOps / cloud security coupled with strong technical acumen and ability to work with a range of technical teams.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications coupled with relevant industry certifications
- Demonstrated experience working within large, complex environments
- Superior hands-on engineering experience working with AWS (EC2, Config, S3, Lamba, CloudFront etc)
- Knowledge and experience in DevSecOps / cloud security, with previous experience developing automation and pipelines
- Understanding and use of continuous compliance tools such as Cloud Conformity and Prisma Cloud
- Strong scripting (Python, Powershell etc) combined with DevOps skills (Jenkins, Bamboo etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior troubleshooting and problem solving skills
An excellent salary package is on offer for the right candidate. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online today!