The department is seeking a candidate to lead and drive the design and solution architecture for systems within the Department. They will have the IT skills and relevant work experience, in conjunction with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement.
- Develop high level solution architectures for one or more cloud based systems;
- Develop detailed application architecture guidance for the team developers;
- Provide impact analysis of user/stakeholder requirements;
- Ensure that the system solution maintains adherence to whole-of-government standards;
- Provide technical guidance and input into the design and build of the system;
- Provide expertise and assistance in platform automation - testing, continuous integration and deployment
- Promote key enterprise architecture principles as applicable to web platforms - re-use before buy/build, configure over customise, open data/access over siloed functionality
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of cloud based technologies and architectures
- Demonstrated track record of technical leadership across project and operational tasks
- Minimum 3 years' experience designing and documenting architectures for large, complex enterprise systems
- Demonstrated experience in application architecture and integration architecture
- Experience in working effectively with a highly skilled technical team in an agile environment
- Baseline security clearance
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.