- $100 - $150 per hour
- Job Type
- Shai-Lee Fairman
- 6 days ago
- NV2 Security Clearance Required
- 12 month contract + 2 x 12 month extension opportunities
- AWS, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
About the Client
Our client is a large Federal Government department that develops and provides policy advice which aims to strengthen the prosperity of Australia and protect our interests at an international level. Working with government agencies in Australia and around the world, the department is the lead agency in ensuring the global stability and economic growth of Australia.
About the Role
Our client is pursuing an experienced Cloud Solution Design Engineer, the project will include designing, developing and implementing services in support of the Departments Software. You will be accountable for the enhancement of hybrid cloud and on-premises platforms, and take part in the technical services for the project and operational engineering teams.
Other responsibilities can include managing documents using Microsoft DevOps and the agile methodology, and ensuring cloud solutions and the government's cyber security team overlay and comply with the Essential 8 guidelines.
Skills and Attributions
- Knowledge and experience in AWS, Microsoft Office 365/ Microsoft Azure technologies
- Have an understanding of virtualisation technologies
- Familiar with DevOps methodology
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies and scrum
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.