The world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change
Location: Melbourne, VIC
A permanent role exists in the HealthCare and Lifecycle division of the organisation for a professional who has strong experience with Microsoft Azure. The role of Healthcare Cloud (HCC) Azure Specialist works within the Product Management team, focused to the needs of our regional clients.
As the HCC Azure Specialist, you will hold key responsibility in scripting and deploying the infrastructure solutions for supporting those applications.
- Responsible for the development, and implementation of Cloud solutions for healthcare applications.
- Work with the solution architecture group and application teams to design workload packages for deployment to the HealthCare Cloud.
- Development of automated solutions to support application onboarding processes
- Participate in the platform development life cycle with global stakeholders to expand capabilities for current and future workloads.
- Participate in planning, implementation, and growth of HealthCare Cloud.
- Work closely with project architects to recommend and design solutions that reflect their business needs, security, and service level requirements
- Provide expertise and guidance around deployment options for high availability and performance infrastructure.
- Assist testing to develop protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 8+ years of technical professional experience
- Healthcare background
- Minimum of 3+ years of demonstrable experience working with Azure.
- Experience with programming and infrastructure automation. (Ansible highly desirable)
- Certified in MS50-733 (Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions) or similar.
- Experience with High Availability Architectures.
- Experience with GitHub, , GitLab, Bitbucket or equivalent
- Experience in Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience with Elastic Stack highly desirable.
- Experience in automation/configuration management
- Experience with SQL Server and SQL PaaS.
- and external audiences, both verbally and via written proposal