- Provide 24/7 support of client Cloud technologies
- Deployment of applications and services into AWS using a variety of automation tools such as Cloudformation, Puppet and Cloud provider API's.
- Troubleshooting, performance tuning and optimisation of cloud-hosted applications and services in AWS, including cost optimisation.
- Working with application development teams using continuous delivery practises and toolsets, ie. Git, Jenkins, automated testing tools.
- Ensuring security methods and processes are in-line with Sensis security policies.
- Authoring technical documentation to a high standard.
- Liasing with 3rd party vendors and support providers for timely resolution of issues
- Provide advice to application projects to facilitate their adoption of Cloud
- Work with internal stakeholders to build capabilities that support strategic work practices such as DevOps and Agile
- Work with internal stakeholders to have visibility and governance over their pay-as-go infrastructure.
Professional Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience with cloud hosted technologies
- AWS (Mandatory)
- O365 and Okta (Desirable)
- Experience with automating, managing and monitoring AWS services: EC2, EBS, ELB, Route53, Cloudformation, S3, Cloudwatch, Autoscaling, VPC and RDS.
- Strong Linux skills: debugging, package management, performance tuning and administration.
- Experience with Windows OS build, configuration and automation.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies (AD, DFS, Backup Utilities)
- Experience with IT automation and configuration management (Puppet and Cloud formation strongly desired).
- Experience with Python, Boto and Bash/shell
- Knowledge of Middleware technologies (ie. Tomcat, Apache and Java).
- Demonstrated experience designing and improving the reliability and operational automation of complex cloud IT systems.
Click "Apply for this job" to submit your CV or for more details, please contact Samuel on 03 9236 7745 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.