The role of the Support Engineer is to provide escalated and scheduled technical support. The role will be required to support client environments varying in size and complexity therefore the ability to communicate, prioritise and logically troubleshoot technical issues should be exceptional.
Required skills and experience:
- The role requires prior experience - 4 years or more in a similar level technical support
- Strong technical skills focusing on some or all of the following are essential, Windows, Cloud Technologies (Azure, O365, AWS), Virtualisation, Networks, Firewall, Applications and Backup products.
- Microsoft O365 Suite (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, etc.)
- Public Cloud Support (Azure, AWS)
- Microsoft Exchange (2010 and above)
- Virtualisation technologies (VMWare/HyperV)
- SAN/NAS Support and Troubleshooting
- General enterprise grade infrastructure hardware support
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button.