The Cloud Transformation Consultant is responsible for driving transformational digital solutions by blending industry knowledge with application development skills in an agile product development lifecycle.
You will be responsible for end to end cloud, application & platform architecture and technology strategy for Optus solutions offered to the customer. It is expected the SCTC will have a broad knowledge base across multiple technology domains, including, but not limited to Internet of Things, Security, Software Defined Networking, Data Centre, Cloud, Unified Communications, Contact Centre, Cyber and Mobility.
- Drive how Digital works to transform the clients' businesses, so the SCTC must understand the business and the industry by actively researching their sector to determine business issues
- Understand complex business problems and commercial frameworks and how to apply a logical, systematic approach to arrive at an appropriate solution
- Understand commercial and disruptive technology trends in the client's market and understand how these interact to constrain and inform a target solution. Know who the leaders and disrupters are in their peer group and why
- Create a value proposition that is directly linked to a client's business model and issues and the learnings from above activities. Establish technical credibility with existing and prospective clients, providing the ability to cultivate relationships and envision creative solution strategies that align to the digital strategy at the client
- Define the digital solution across process, application and infrastructure layers, to respond to the business challenge through prototype, MVP / pilot to production. Act as the Product Owner or Voice of Client for creating the prototype or MVP required in the solution
Required Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of the industry and its challenges and successes. Good knowledge of disruptors and disruptions in the industry.
- Knowledge of contemporary Digital technologies and platforms, including CX, mobile app dev, APIs, SaaS, Microservices, OSS, AI and Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, Edge, IaaS, PaaS, CaaS and FaaS; as applicable to their industry. Needs to understand how these technologies and platforms intersect with industry related business patterns to meet the specific use cases
- Strong understanding of designing, deploying and operating hybrid multi-cloud. Certifications in AWS, Azure or Google.
- Understand the concepts of Lean approaches and the details of Agile methodologies and related methods (e.g. SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, DAD, Nexus, Agile, XP development, DevOps); be able to apply these as appropriate in different client contexts and solution phases. Must have played a product owner or requirements analysis role
- Familiarity with business and technical concepts such as business process design, applications development and service management in a Digital operating model (including new concepts such as Wardley mapping)
- Have a proven pedigree of leading large IT projects whether those are consulting, pre and post-sales transformational IT services or IT design and build projects in IT departments
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Blake Willoughby-Thomas at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.