- Competitive rates on offer
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Prasanna Kumar
- 10 months ago
- Contractor Management Supervisor
- FIFO contract role 8:6 Swing
- Attractive market rates
- Ensure projects are carried out safely and to ensure that project scopes of work and schedules are met
- Manage any variations to project costs by communicating and confirming variations with the project manager
- Assist with the co-ordination of resource scheduling including the management of SAP Time confirmations.
- Proven ability to follow formal project delivery methodologies is desirable
- Assist in the development and document control of Risk Management processes and documentation Assist with contractor mobilisations in line with documented procedures developed by the CMS Team
Key outcomes of the successful applicant include:
- Safe and timely delivery of LTE UE installations on heavy mobile equipment at numerous Mine-sites.
- Constant liaison with maintenance schedulers on site
- Safe and efficient support with the integration of the old and new systems
- Efficient management of all contractors coming to the site for the installation of LTE infrastructure
The successful candidate will demonstrate the need for strong attention to detail and commercial experience operating in large-scale dynamic organisations. If you enjoy work working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to play a fundamental role by being results-driven this role will have an immediate appeal!
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Prasanna Kumar by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com. For further enquiries please call 08 9221 3300 for a confidential chat with Prasanna.