- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 7 days ago
- Australian Citizenship required
- Contract to June 2021 with 12 month extension option
- ColdFusion based applications/Oracle databased/PL/SQL
About the Client
Our client is a key Federal Government agency with high-level responsibility for overseeing the development and administration of policies, programs, initiatives and technology that ensure the health and welfare of the Australian population. Working closely with other agencies within their portfolio, our client is undertaking a number of significant ICT projects to enable the development and provision of a range of services for Australians.
About the role
The successful candidate will be part of a small multi-disciplinary team developing software based on the Waterfall methodology.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in analysis and design, development, enhancement, support and maintenance of ColdFusion based applications
- Good understanding of Oracle databases
- Practical experience in PL/SQL, stored procedures, packages and functions
- Ability to provide detailed development effort estimates to business areas for system request changes and development of new components
- Ability to work as part of a team and under the direction of a team leader
- A high level of inter-personal and communication skills including a demonstrated ability to liaise with business clients in a friendly and open manner
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience in customised ColdBox desirable
- Experience in UX/UI practices and standards desirable
- Experience in Agile development practices and processes desirable
- Experience using SOAP, XML, and Web Services desirable
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.