- $50000 - $55000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Rochelle Chaffey
- about 1 month ago
- Permanent Role
- $55k p/a
- Sydney CBD Offices (Initially working from home)
- ASAP Start
Talent International is partnering with our client, a leading online personal lender, to engage an experienced Loan Collections Officer. You will join a close-knit, supportive, Sydney based team, with the role purpose being to ensure the timely collection and maintenance of customer accounts.
This role would suit a candidates with prior exposure to banking, financial services and customer service, particularly in the consumer lending space, and who are looking to gain experience, and quickly progress their career in a high growth company.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous collections experience
- Knowledge of Australian collection practices in the consumer lending space
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage accounts whilst switching between inbound & outbound calls
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, driven and highly organised
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for your next challenge in Financial Services click "APPLY NOW" or email your current resume to: Rochelle.Chaffey@talentinternational.com
Must Have: Valid, unrestricted, Australian working rights
Please note: It is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Client complies with its regulatory obligations. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.