Located in the northern suburbs, this role will see you provide expert knowledge of financial and commercial management and advice on business unit processes and services. You will work with key stakeholders to define, analyse, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
Keys responsibilities will include:
- Management of AP and AR function
- Managing the billing process and supporting the Business Review process
- Analyse and model data and process insights
- Measuring process improvement and cost/benefit analysis
- Preparing and presenting written reports and business cases
Key skills required:
- Strong experience working in a similar role
- CA/CPA/Data Science or equivalent qualification
- Extensive experience with financial, economic and market data
- Oversight of product pricing strategies and in-life product performance
- Experience in supply chain and logistics industry highly desirable
Our client is offering an initial 4-month contract with a potential extension and a competitive salary, reflective of experience.
For more information please call Candice Powell on 03 9236 7738 or email email@example.com