In your new role will take responsibility for ensuring that suitable commercial and contractual agreements are in place to support initiatives across IT. This includes managing bid & tender processes, commercial negotiations, preparation of SoW, variation and change control, vendor relationship management, and IT vendor performance management.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive commercial management or contracts management experience, overseeing IT contracts for large organisations
- Previous bid management experience
- Solid understanding of business law, technology, and ICT industry from a commercial perspective
- Excellent problem-solving ability, written and verbal communication skills, negotiation and influencing skills
- Outstanding ability to manage external vendor relationships, and internal stakeholder relationships at all levels
- The ability to build, manage and develop teams
This is for an initial contract period of 3 months with a good potential for extending, offering excellent contract rates.
If this is a role of interest please apply and submit your resume in Word format, or for further information please contact Jarrodd on (03) 9236 7719.