- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 16 days ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Commercial Manager provides expert advice on procurement processes to the Project Team undertaking procurement and contract management activities for the delivery of a big project.
It's a 12 months contract to start with a strong possible extension based in Parramatta.
- Prepare project briefs; provide appropriate direction to facilitate the early resolution of issues, particularly managing the administration and delivery of professional services and construction contracts collaboratively.
- Ensure that infrastructure contracts are compliant with the relevant environmental approvals and with applicable legislation and policy requirements.
- Provide expert advice on procurement, projects risks, schedules, budgets and performance of contracts to the Director Program Management.
- Provide appropriate regular management reporting to the Senior Project Manager, Director Program Management and other stakeholders reflecting key risks and issues, performance and progress towards objectives.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in engineering, commerce, business or relevant disciplines with infrastructure delivery experience and knowledge of associated legislation and safety standards.
- Extensive experience in contract management/administration, tenders, contract development, negotiations, procurement and dispute resolution on major infrastructure projects.
- Experience working within or a firm understanding of a matrix management structure where support services are embedded within program office delivery teams.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.