- Negotiable Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 13 days ago
They are seeking a Communications and Change Manager to join a Cyber Security Program.
This is contract position until October 2020 + possible extension
Brisbane Airport Location (Brisbane Northside)
The Communication and Change Manager is expected to work with the Cyber Security Portfolio Delivery Manager and respective Project Managers to:
Discover - review current state from business case and discussions with current program members, clarify proposed future state for delivery. This includes a review of user and stakeholder impacts, artefacts and activities delivered, alignment of deliverables with benefits realisation, creating some metrics to assess alignment to the fundamental beliefs upon which the organisation and its behaviours are based, and identifying successes and lessons learned for the program.
Design - create a narrative and supporting products/tools/activities to pull the program successes and lessons learned together along with any other recommendations as a result of Discovery.
Deliver - rollout a range of artefacts where required targeted at relevant user groups as per the Design phase. Provide support for any change impacts as a result of the work moving towards Execute Stage.
Some Responsibilities of the Role:
- Identify Stakeholders and their importance and influence on the program;
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders impacted by the Cyber Security Program and respective projects.
- Manage the alignment of messages and provide editorial oversight of stories for the projects and drive stories that engage key stakeholders and bring to life the Program's strategy, objectives and vision.
- Develop a monthly content management plan that contains overarching key messages and themes to be outworked through the Program Leadership Team.
- Develop an overarching communications approach that engages key stakeholders and via authentic storytelling, easy to digest and relatable content.
- Excellent editorial and/or production skills, including the ability to write, subedit and produce communications for print and broadcast within tight timeframes.
- Expertise in the analysis, planning and implementation of strategic stakeholder communications and engagement, internally and/or externally, in support of defined business objectives.
- Proven experience and ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders and able to engage with all levels of an organisation, influence others and envisage a common goal
- Significant practical experience and achievement in corporate communications.
- Demonstrated ability to create high quality, engaging and relevant internal communications material for a diverse and geographically dispersed workforc
Click the 'Apply' button now or contact Danielle Wren or Tom Cirocsta on 07 3221 3333 for more information.