- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 7 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a high-profile government organisation to assist in sourcing Communication Manager to plan, develop and implement internal and external communication strategies to foster awareness of and engagement with the Infrastructure Programs, and to support the change management and communication needs.
This is a 6 months contract role with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Chatswood.
- Lead the development and execution of communication strategies to foster understanding and support for the Infrastructure Portfolio programs.
- Lead the development and execution of strategic communication content and channels, including but not limited to key messages, newsletters, stakeholder briefings materials, FAQs, posters, brochures and flyers, content for Program and eHealth NSW websites / SharePoint sites, social media updates, and videos.
- Provide expert and professional communication management and/or support for key Infrastructure Portfolio programs events, for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide high level strategic and tactical communication counsel and support to Infrastructure Portfolio programs being undertaken by local health districts, to support the change process.
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or journalism and/or proven extensive experience in marketing, communications and public affairs in a health or government setting or similar.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including speech writing, and demonstrated ability to clearly communicate and present information in a manner understood by both technical and non-technical audiences in a wide variety of communications media.
- Extensive demonstrated experience in the management of the planning and delivery of corporate communications within a large, geographically dispersed, multi-disciplinary professional services organisation.
- Strong understanding of contemporary issues, challenges and directions facing the NSW public health sector and their implications and opportunities.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office with extensive PowerPoint and Word experience.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.