- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- about 1 year ago
The role requires an understanding of change and implementation management in large IT public sector transformation programs.
It's a contract role until the end of financial year June 2020 with a strong possibility for extension thereafter based in Parramatta.
- Support the Communications Manager in developing and implementing communications plans and materials.
- Utilise a range of technology applications and systems to deliver efficient and effective communications and information services
- Develop and maintain the program's SharePoint site as a key communication channel and resource repository for stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with change managers and change analysts to support key change management practices including change impact assessments, business requirements, training requirements and business readiness strategies.
- Produce a range of innovative change communications material to be used by schools and corporate staff to promote adoption of new HCM technology and processes.
- Experience working on large-scale implementation or change management programs, preferably with an IT or HR/HCM or technical change focus.
- Devising key communications, change management, training, business readiness and communications tools and other change-related practices.
- Experience in SharePoint and intranet content management systems
- Experience measuring change management practices and tools, employee engagement and the effectiveness of change and communications campaigns.
- Experience of translating complex system issues into simple English that can be understood by multiple audiences.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.