12-month contract initial term with the potential to extend into 2021 and beyond.
Melbourne CBD OR Geelong based OR a combination of the two with great work-life balance and workplace flexibility.
Fantastic opportunity to join a transformational marketplace operator which assists Participants of the NDIS to achieve their goals and increase community engagement.
As Engagement Coordinator (APS4) within the Insurance Support Branch, you'll be part of a team whose sole objective is to improve Agency decision making and assist internal and external partners with timely communication.
Day to Day ?
- Help plan and execute Branch engagement activities to communicate to external and internal stakeholders and deliver comms on the Scheme's vision
- Provide advice on engagement activities
- Be the first point of contact for comms and engagement needs for the Insurance Support Branch
- Attend reference groups and engagement meetings and circle back advice into the program
- Support the development of communication materials as needed (this is largely a coordination role).
- Escalate risks related to communication and engagement
- Tertiary qualifications in communications and engagement
- Large scale transformation program experience
- Federal or State government experience ideal, or health, community services, aged care, and/or disability sector experience.
- Full Australian work rights and abilit to clear required entry level and working with children checks, as required
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725