- 6-months contract + extensions
- Central location
- Enviable working culture
As part of an enthusiastic and hard-working project team your role will involve providing strategic communications advice, and developing communications strategies, employee engagement, change management and messages that support the achievement of company goals.
This role is dedicated to supporting a Strategy & Business Planning team as well as internal Change and Business Planning Advisory professionals. Here you will develop communication strategies in collaboration with key personnel in the business and develop key themes and message content for internal audiences across a variety of formats and/or media.
You will also provide professional communications advice, guidance and support to project teams to develop communications strategies and messages that support the achievement of employee engagement, change management and project outcomes, as well as preparing project packs and MS PowerPoint presentations for internal use.
Key skills and experience:
- Degree level qualifications in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or a related discipline.
- Experience in delivering strategic and tactical internal communication programs.
- Relevant knowledge of communication material production and publication.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated by an ability to produce clear and compelling information simply and consistently.
- MS PowerPoint skills are essential
- The ability to solve problems and provide good customer service to internal stakeholders.
- Change management exposure is beneficial.