3 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing a 'Communications Manager' will need to have a very strong focus on engagement & stakeholder within the business level communication.
- Able to provide advice to clients on all aspects of communications; copywriting; project management & stakeholder relationship management.
- Develop strategies, concepts & materials using a range of communication methods including internal communications, events, media releases & public relations.
- Develop, implement & evaluate innovative stakeholder communications activities.
- Drive input & monitor & report on stakeholder needs, interests & issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Government experience is desirable but not essential
- Ability to be flexible, responsive & resilient & able to adapt with daily changes/requests from clients
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org