|Job Title:||Communications Officer|
|Contact Name:||Manisha Bakhru|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 08:40|
NSW Government Organisation
12 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Communications Officer on a contract based in Sydney.
3+ years' experience in developing communications strategies and complex multi-stakeholder communications.
* Devising key communications and communications tools.
* Developing a diverse range of complex and detailed strategic and deployment communications.
* Assist and support the development and execution of communication and engagement plans and activities.
* Ability to foster successful stakeholder relationships and exercise judgement in an environment of rapidly changing priorities and tight deadlines.
* The ability to provide advice on the most creative, efficient and effective change communications methods to suit change and business requirements working across multiple channels.
* Proven success working with business and project stakeholders to produce easy-to-understand and memorable messaging.
* Experience translating complex technical issues into straightforward language that can be understood by non-technical stakeholders.
* Experience measuring employee engagement and the effectiveness of communications campaigns.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at email@example.com or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's