Our client is seeking a security cleared Communications Officer who is skilled, dynamic, experienced and talented to work within a government environment based in Canberra. This is a long-term contract opportunity that won't be open for long! Multiple extension options are possible, each with a 12-month duration. You will be a skilled ICT Communications specialist able to lead contributions of teams to various departmental divisions.
- Australian citizenship and high-level security clearance essential.
- Competitive contract rate based on a full-time schedule.
- Long-term contract with possible extension options available.
- Demonstrated experience developing effective corporate communication strategies.
- Management of internal communications within a large organization.
- Demonstrated experience drafting content that promotes a positive image for the Division and the Department.
- Management of public relations material that pursues organizational strategic goals.
- Ability to develop project plans and work with stakeholders with diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated experience planning events and forums that promote the work of the Division and the Department.
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Website maintenance and content development.
- Experience in an ICT environment is desirable but not essential.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Medha Malik on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.