- $ Hourly Rate
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 4 months ago
Our highly valued client, a federal government agency based in Geelong, is seeking a Strategic Communications Officer with initial term to the end of 2020, and potential to extend beyond.
You will develop and deliver strategic communications plans for a wide range of internal and external audiences through multiple channels.
The goal of the Communications Branch is to provide accurate, inclusive, accessible information to staff, Particpants, Providers, and external parties about the NDIS.
Your responsibilities would also include:
- Contributing to the development of strategic communications plans and content (internal and external and multi-channel)
- Ensuring content meets accessibility standards
- Collaborate with business areas to map and plan communications activities that will support their projects and reach intended audiences and build their capacity
- Guide NDIA business areas on the execution of their communications activities and provide best practice communications advice
- Sharing knowledge to help build capability in the team
Skills and experience
- Strong experience in preparing and implementing strategic communications plans
- Strong copywriting experience
- Skills in engaging and influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience in producing, editing and managing official communications and content in a professional, corporate/government setting
- Multi-channel comms
This is an excellent opportunity to work to support internal staff, Participants,
Experience developing accessible, inclusive communications within best practice guidelines highly regarded.
Background checks will be required for all successful candidates and the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken.
Please apply today to secure an interview or call for more information.
Samuel.Fontana@talentinternational.com // 0433 107 598
Dejan.Stevanovic@talentinternational.com // 0406 022 236