6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing a 'Communications Officer'.
- Support & assist with communications plan
- Delivering recommendations for training/education needs
- Create educational/training materials
- Lead and facilitate productive discussions/workshops with staff and stakeholders
- Strong communication experience, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Development and delivery of engagement strategies and communications plans
- Write stakeholder communications
- Design, delivery and evaluation of training / education / learning solutions
- Engage with business processing operations (BPO) teams within EDConnect and core partners in
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to prepare and / or review content for customer communications such as QRGs, presentations, social media posts, newsletters, and websites.