- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 7 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Communications Project Officer.
- Provide a range of project management and support services, including preparation of reports and briefs to enable the efficient and effective communication of developments and information, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation and implementing and monitoring project plans, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope.
- Draft a range of communications content and materials to provide quality, accurate and relevant information including communicating with key stakeholders and coordinating working groups, committees and consultations to facilitate exchange of information and support project completion in line with project plans.
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging issues and track and report on project progress against established milestones and deliverables.
- Undertake research and analysis, identifying trends and preparing project briefs, to support informed decision-making and planning.
- Deliver communications projects including developing logistics, budgets, resource and project plans, and reporting to enable the efficient and effective communication of developments and information to the community.
- Provide advice and technical support on the communications aspects of the Department's campaigns and programs.
- Review and draft information for the department's websites and intranets to keep stakeholders up-to-date with developments and provide comprehensive information on the department's operations and services.
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to email@example.com