- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 12 days ago
- Minimum NV1 Security Clearance
- 12 months with 2x12 months extension options
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders
About the Organisation
Our client is a large Federal Government department that develops and provides policy advice which aims to strengthen the prosperity of Australia and protect our interests at an international level. Working with government agencies in Australia and around the world, the department is the lead agency in ensuring the global stability and economic growth of Australia.
About the Role
As a Communications Specialist, you will assist in establishing and maintaining the centralised internal communications functions across a large government agency.
You will act as an intermediary between the communications working group, each division and executives helping to coordinate communications activities and identifying communications priorities.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in developing relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of developing effective corporate communication strategies
- Management of internal communications within large organisation
- Experience developing content that promotes a positive image for the Division and the Department
- Management of public relations material that pursues organisational strategic goals
- Ability to develop project plans and work with stakeholders with diverse backgrounds
- Experience planning events and forums that promote the work of the division and the department
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.