NSW Local Council
12 Month Contract starting ASAP!
$64.27 / hr inc super ( Mon - Fri, 7 hrs per day )
Talent International is working in partnership with Local Government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Community Engagement & Communication Coordinator.
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications/ Community Engagement.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Community Engagement/ Communications roles with demonstrated application of public participation processes.
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing complex collaborative engagement projects and the ability to develop, implement and evaluate strategic plans and policies.
- Proficient in systems such as Microsoft, Adobe, Indesign and Excel.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, proven negotiation, conflict resolution and problem solving ability.
- Proven ability to undertake multiple, concurrent engagement projects and produce communications material for a range of audiences across a range of formats.
- Proven ability to relay information clearly and effectively.
- Excellent time management.
- Current Class C Driver Licence.
- Experience working in and sound understanding of local government.