The Community and Mainstream Engagement Branch play a pivotal role in ensuring Participants, Carers and family members understand NDIS and how it can support them achieve their goals.
Working with the Participant Planning Group in Preston VIC - the CEO (Community Engagement Officer) works in a team in the Northern suburb's to ensure the community understands the role and services on offer to Participants.
- Deliver projects related to community engagement
- Operationalise a strategy
- Represent the Agency at community events and forums providing advice to potential Participants and Carers
- Provide clear communication to Participants, Carers and the Public
- Manage their territory Inbox and requests
- Experience supporting people with disability to maximise their potential in the community
- Ability to work with Carers and Participants in a sensitive and professional manner
- High attention to detail
- Ability to travel interstate at times
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Any experience a community engagement or similar role in disability or aged care
firstname.lastname@example.org | (03) 9236 7725