- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 14 days ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government client to assist in sourcing an experienced Community Living Facilitator is to ensure the best outcomes for participants/workers by navigating and facilitating the access, management and cohesion of services and supports once their needs have stabilised post rehabilitation and settling into community life following serious injury.
- Use a person-centred approach through supporting the participant/worker to develop a Plan to maximise their involvement in planning through self-assessment, self-reflection and self-identification of strengths, priorities, and goals in alignment with KPI's of the role.
- Assess and actively monitor the effectiveness of selected strategies and supports in meeting goals and steps throughout the My Plan period.
- Apply critical reasoning and thinking within a decision-making framework within the team and in collaboration with internal specialist services and use of resources when establishing and coordinating requests for services.
- Engage immediately in the event of a serious incident or risk to the participant/worker's safety with the necessary support to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the participant/worker's wellbeing.
- Adhere to the KPI's that monitor and measure key areas of the role
- Contribute and support the knowledge management of research and advice on injury management and service delivery to people with severe injuries to identify gaps.
- Maintain relevant records and manage service approvals and payments in accordance with agreed needs, assessments, and plans.
- Demonstrate at least 5 years of full time (or equivalent) work experience which has equipped you with transferrable skills to provide case management of people with disabilities similar to those supported by our schemes and/or tertiary qualifications in an allied health, or other relevant, discipline.
- Available to work at least 3 days per week.
- Highly developed understanding of the needs and perspectives of people with disabilities.
- Flexibility and insightfulness and an ability to tailor established service delivery to meet the circumstances of each participant/worker.
- A current driver's licence, with the ability to travel.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email email@example.com button below.