- $31.00 - $36.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Carolina Ferraz
- 6 days ago
- The position will undertake procedural, clerical, administrative support and operational tasks including some basic research and analysis activities.
- The Community Officer will have a public contact role and will be required to communicate with and provide straightforward advice to a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Accountable for planning own work priorities that align with and achieve team outcomes; providing accurate and timely advice in relation to an area of responsibility; identifying, gathering, recording and sharing information for risk analysis activities, and improvement of quality and efficiency of service.
- Acquire and maintain a general understanding of the role and functions of the Community and Mainstream Engagement branch and an awareness of issues that may affect allocated work tasks;
- Communicate with a range of internal and external stakeholders on Community and Mainstream Engagement matters to deliver specific services and assist in resolving straightforward matters;
- Proficiency in one or more languages other than English.