This is a great opportunity to join a Federal agency's independent regulator of marketplace providers. This is your opportunity to improve Australia's largest healthcare reform since Medicare and protect our most vulnerable.
- Support the implementation, operation, and monitoring of reportable incidents
- Manage a caseload of incidents reported to the Commission by NDIS Providers
- Engage with Providers to respond to incidents and work with the Assistant Director to manage and escalate where required
- Identify trends and reports on incidents and Providers
- Support Providers by educating them about the Commission's reportable incidents handling function and mission
- Acquire all information necessary to process complaints
- Monitor incoming complaints and status to ensure high-risk complaints are escalated
- Australian Citizenship is mandatory
- Ability to pass Australian federal background checks
- Bachelor's degree or relevant tertiary qualifications in disability services or similar
- Lived experience with disability or demonstrated understanding and experience in disability services
- Knowledge of NDIS Act and/or NDIS Quality and Safeguarding framework - preferred
If you can demonstrate all the above, then please apply now.