- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 3 months ago
6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Complaints Management Specialist'.
- Process, investigate and resolve complex, sensitive and escalated complaints pertaining to claims and/or policies/premiums.
- Interpret and apply relevant sections of legislation, policy, contract and or other operational guidelines to resolve complaints.
- Provide clear and consistent guidance to stakeholders by recommending solutions to enable resolution of complaints.
- Make judgements and decisions on when to advise management in relation to emerging issues detected during dealings with scheme agents and providers.
- Resolve complex problems requiring practical application of knowledge, exercising initiative and judgement.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and scheme agents to identify opportunities for improvement in complaints handling and to ensure that there is alignment across each of the levels of response.
- Identify potential system failures in scheme agents' service delivery and proactively recommend solutions to assist with resolution.
- Assist to de-escalate customers who make repeat complaints or exhibit complex behaviour by devising and implementing individualised strategies, together with scheme agents, other complaints teams and stakeholders.
- Support the wider Complaints team to embed strategies to improve customer complaints resolution and ensure the integration of these strategies into the procedures and systems applied by the team.
- Extensive understanding of the NSW workers compensation insurance industry
- Current knowledge of NSW workers compensation legislation and relevant guidelines including legislative amendments.
- Applied claims management knowledge
- Demonstrated empathy and resilience
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter and CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org