- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 5 months ago
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- Contract to December 2020
- Quality Assurance within engineering/technical space
About the Role
- Build on embryonic work to date to develop a high level argument for assurance for the E&T function
- Ability to identify where further work is needed to strengthen the evidence base and the risk associated with assumptions or current gaps in evidence.
- Ability to understand what legislation applies to their materiel system (engineering aspects).
Skills and Experience
- Experience in developing assurance cases required.
- Ability to consult and finalise set of assurance questions (for people to assure that they have the required competencies, skills etc.)
- Experience in developing methodology and supporting artefacts for roll-out and provide support for initial roll-out to E&T workforce.
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.