- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 12 months ago
Duration: 6 Months
Primary purpose of the role
Compliance Support Officer will contribute towards the operational implementation of corporate governance & compliance.
- Experience in corporate governance or compliance within a large diverse service industry organisation or government setting.
- Proven engagement, collaboration and negotiation skills, with the capability to build, maintain and use relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Knowledge and understanding of shared services in a government setting, legislation, the complexities within health service delivery, and government policy at the State level.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information, prepare written reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions. Strong attention to detail and experience using databases and workflow systems.
- Ability to manage people and situations flexibly, responsively and with discernment.
- Strong written communication skills with proven skills in writing complex reports, briefings, external correspondence, policies and procedures
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org