They are currently seeking a Consultant, who can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Canberra to help deliver consulting services for our customers worldwide.
As an experienced Consultant, your duties would include:
- Deliver Consulting services for our customers: architecture, troubleshooting, benchmarking, best practice, data modelling, educating, etc.
- Pre Sales. You will work with the sales team to understand customer's requirements, build proposals, provide technical expertise, etc.
- Evangelizing. You will share your experience learned on the job by writing blog posts and delivering presentations (meetups, conferences).
- Must have strong experience working in a Linux environment.
- Must have experience with at least one of the following technologies: Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Elasticsearch, Apache Spark.
- Experience with DevOps practice and tooling is a strong plus.
- Experience working in cloud environments, in particular, AWS is a strong plus.
Personal Qualities we are seeking:
- Must enjoy building relationships with customers, understanding their needs, and delivering value.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must have a flexible mindset.
- Must be a fast-learner
- Flexibility to undertake a regular travel schedule is required and enjoying traveling worldwide is a strong plus.
Contact Isabelle on 02 6285 3500 for more information on this unique position.