- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Melissa Haddah
- 9 months ago
- 6 month contract +
- Large Telco
- Melbourne CBD location
We are looking for talented Senior Consultants to become part of an established large telco organisation to identify, implement, and streamline NetSuite OpenAir solutions including Business Process definition and / or Technology Designs within the OpenAir PSA Product family.
You will deliver and configure NetSuite OpenAir best practice solutions to enable and support customer business processes. Engagements will involve business process workshops, documentation, data migration, system configuration, user acceptance testing, integration and training. You will also be involved in all phases of projects and business development activities.
Key responsibilities/ Experience:
- Have defined or worked with project methodologies for effective project delivery Managed the delivery of projects within defined budgets and timeline
- Ensured client engagements are delivered in a manner which meets/exceeds customer expectations
- Reviewed key project deliverables and participates in key project milestone meetings.
- Have a good understanding of operational models for Consulting Services organisation such as capacity planning, budgeting, forecasting, and financial management.
- Meeting with customers and partners in a pre/post sales capacity to deliver subject matter expertise and consultation.
- Teaming with executive managers to help close key sales opportunities.
- Improving productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in tools, training, processes, reporting, and employee engagement.Maintaining a mindset of continuous improvement, in terms of efficiency of processes, customer satisfaction and the growth of the organisation.
- Minimum 5-6 years' experience in strategic project management / OpenAir PSA implementation
For more information please call Melissa Haddad on 9236 7732 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org