Our client has multiple requirements for consultants with experience in programming and data analysis. The roles are based in Canberra, and you would be working for a large government department. These are short-term contract positions. Apply now!
- Competitive contract rate based on full-time hours.
- Mulitple Consultants needed!
- Start ASAP!
Tasks You May Be A Part Of Include:
- link data in order to answer questions about flows between the two sectors and provide holistic data results
- examine trends in data and make projections.
- build a unit-record database to derive the actual completion/attrition rates for apprentices/trainees
- explore reasons for training and its impact on what is studied and student outcomes
- determine if successful businesses are more likely to take on apprentices and trainees, or if employing apprentices and trainees leads to more successful business
Candidates Will Demonstrate:
- Demonstrated strengths in data analysis
- the ability to lead a project with limited direction or work as part of a team, commensurate with the level
- demonstrated experience using programming languages (such as R, SAS, Python, Excel (VBA), SQL)
- Strong communications skills
- The ability to clearly communicate the findings of data analysis for a non-data audience
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jackson Bruce on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.