- New South Wales
- Competitive day rate!
- Job Type
- Lauren Johnson
- 11 months ago
We now have an opportunity for a Consumer Insights Manager to join the business on an initial contract basis. Reporting to the Senior Research Director of ANZ & UK, this person will manage a Consumer Insights Executive and will;
- Measure channel performance ratings across ANZ and report on this
- Conduct post-campaign analysis and provide insights on areas of improvement
- Identify and manage external research vendors
- Create and manage the analysis of business-specific as well as industry-wide trends
- Continuously searching for ways to improve and redefine how the organizations approaches and conducts research, data delivery etc. and making recommendations to the executives based on this.
- Work closely with the wider business (including Programming, Marketing, Ad Sales, Executive and other research teams) to identify opportunities
- You have experience in television research
- Experience using rating software
- Proficient research skills - you're able to maximize available data to distill information quickly and effectively
- Have an understand of, and are passionate about, the ANZ TV landscape
- Knowledge of audience ratings data and demographics across the ANZ media landscape
- Strong ability to communicate complex ideas, stories and sta sets
- Strong communication skills, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and good people management skills
- Creative, analytical, results oriented, articulate and passionate!
This role is a rare opportunity to join a leading media and entertainment organization in an initial 3-month contract with the potential to extend/be made permanent.
For more information please apply now.