A large government department is seeking a skilled and experienced individual based in Canberra to engage in a contract role as a Content Designer! You will be revitalizing a government website to ensure higher accessibility to the general public.
- Competitive contract rate based on full-time hours.
- Australian citizenship and security clearance essential.
- Work for a large government department!
Services of the Role:
- write content and collaborate with business units to get approval
- make sure content is optimised for search and ensure it meets user needs
- support workshops across the department, teaching staff how to write for the web, and optimise content for search
- develop short supporting guides
- create content in Drupal content management system
- adhere to the Digital Transformation Agency Content Guide.
Essential skills and experience
- Demonstrated high-level skills and experience in developing content, writing, and editing - specifically writing for the web and in plain English
- Demonstrated experience optimizing content for search, proving content meets user needs and following a style guide
- Demonstrated experience working with subject matter experts to review content and get approvals particularly during periods of change
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jackson Bruce on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.