- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- about 1 month ago
- Play an important role in designing content to improve safety of Australians
- Contract to EOFY 2021
- Australian Citizenship + Baseline Clearance Required
Our client is a government agency dedicated to uplifting the safety and protection of our sea environment by administering programs, initiatives and infrastructure which aim to prevent and respond to emergencies and marine pollution. They are responsible for the provision and operation of a network of navigational, distress and communication aids for the safety of vessels in Australian waters. They are also responsible for the development of legislative frameworks and operating systems.
You will be responsible for rewriting and editing our client's web content for a new website, working within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Implementing the new Information Architecture (IA)
- Establishing content schedules, models and associated material to guide and support the content rewrite process as well as the ongoing review of content
- Provide leadership to junior content designer and ensure deadlines for content rewrites are met
- Alignment and consistency with the Digital Service Standard and DTA content guide.
- Create accessible content for all viewers
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience writing and editing content for the web
- Experience leading content teams, establishing processes/schedules to guide to team members
- In-depth knowledge of Australian government online standards and their application, particularly WCAG2.1 and the Digital Services Standard
- Demonstrated time management and planning skills
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine McDonald (Digital and Creative Consultant) at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 6129 6324 or email@example.com for further information.