- South Australia
- Competitive rate on offer!
- Job Type
- Calvin Ebenezer
- 9 days ago
Designing content for a web portal & Technical Writing
Our client a large SA Government department requires the services of a Content Designer. This is an exciting opportunity for a person with content writing and user research experience to play a key design role on a high profile programme of work. More than just writing content, the Content Designer will use data and evidence to make key decisions about how to present complex information on the Portal in a way that's easy to understand, in the right place and in the best format for the end-user. The Content Designer will work collaboratively with the UX designer, Subject Matter Expert and Content Strategist, and others across the business to help realise the vision of the Portal.
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience designing and developing content for the web
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Experience working in an agile project team
- Experience working on/managing a task-based website in a Government or utility context.
- Experience using web analytics tools to extract insights about user behaviour to inform the content design
- Exposure to Customer Journey Mapping / Persona creation
- Exposure to WCAG accessibility requirements
- Experience with legislative driven content
- Experience with Squiz Platform
If the role sounds interesting please apply online or call Calvin on 8228 1560.