- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 5 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a well-renowned education institute to assist in sourcing an experienced Content Designer to join the COVID-19 Digital Response team.
This is a 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD.
The Content Designer work closely with a team of designers to deliver app content that meets user needs, perform content and information architecture reviews and update help topics to respond quickly to the rapidly changing COVID landscape.
- Work in a fast-paced, agile environment, producing user-centered content quickly and efficiently.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure integration between different content channels.
- The content designer will also play a key role in ensuring content outputs are as inclusive as possible, adhering to the WCAG 2.1 AA Accessibility guidelines.
- Experience delivering content that is simple and easy to read, meets WCAG accessibility standards and works on all device formats.
- Experience updating, managing and maintaining website content.
- Experience performing content audits, plans and reviews, including the development of information architecture.
- Understand user needs and demonstrate how content decisions support these needs.
- Create content design hypotheses to improve the service and work with the product manager, delivery manager, developers, and research and design teams.
Candidate must have current baseline clearance
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.