- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 4 days ago
6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Content Editor'.
- Review existing content to determine content ready for migration in consultation with stakeholders.
- Provide advice to intranet content owners and subject matter experts on best practice in online publishing.
- Ensure content is written in plain language, meets accessibility obligations (minimum WCAG 2.0 level AA) and intranet content strategy.
- Ability to review, edit and publish content, including checking spelling, grammar, sentence length and repetition.
- Write and amend copy, including headlines, subheadings and captions.
- Strong content management skills to organise, edit and write.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to effectively manage stakeholders and content producers.
- Attention to detail, ability to work to deadlines and manage high volumes of content.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to changing priorities.
- Background in communications, media or publishing.
- Some experience in user experience (UX) processes.
- Some experience using Modern SharePoint.
- Writing and editing for search engine optimisation, including headings and subheadings.
- Good understanding of web technologies and content management systems.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter and CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com