- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 2 months ago
6 Months Contract (possible extensions)
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Content Specialist'
- Prepare written content for the Portal and related Digital Services, including website copy, scripts for video and back-end content for individual services.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to gain an understanding of issues and convey those issues in plain English to a broad range of audiences. These audiences include the community, industry, local and State Government.
- Support the Manager - Communications and Content, and when required in the preparation of correspondence, press releases, briefing notes, reports, internal updates and marketing material.
- Work with the broader Communication team to devise and implement effective communications solutions to support and enhance projects.
- Provide administrative support to the Manager - Communications and Content, maintaining a central file of correspondence, press releases and other communications collateral.
- Three to five years' experience copywriting and editing complex material that can be delivered in plain English to a broad range of audiences.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work across multiple projects concurrently to competing deadlines.
- Adept at Microsoft Office and Content Management Systems.
- Understanding of the NSW planning system and the NSW Government recommended, but not required.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org