Our client is a key Federal Government agency with high-level responsibility for overseeing the development and administration of policies, programs, initiatives and technology that ensure the health and welfare of the Australian population. Working closely with other agencies within their portfolio, our client is undertaking a number of significant ICT projects to enable the development and provision of a range of services for Australians.
About the Role
Our client is currently undertaking a significant transformation of its external website presence, and embarking on a technical transition including new architecture and content rewrite. The Project is underway and a Content strategist is required to contribute to the work.
- Analyse data and content to identify areas for improvement or alteration and create strategies to reach set goals
- Working with the Information Architect, recommend content structure in-line with project approach and IA/content standards and best practices
- Assist in the definition and use of metadata and taxonomies to create and tag content consistently
- Provide ongoing review and recommendations for the website content strategy
- Identify and support content governance opportunities to keep content relevant, well-structured, up-to-date and clear
- Be able to respond to users' needs, by aligning content with most regularly used search terms and user needs
- Assist content writers in ensuring content is ready to coincide with project milestones
- Provide recommendations on search engine optimisation, usability, accessibility
- Create functional (business) documents and artefacts as needed
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.