- Federal Government - Large Intranet project
- Initial 6-month contract opportunity based in Sydney CBD
- Daily rate negotiable!
The Digital Strategy and Architecture division is seeking a Content Writer to help re-develop internally focused web-based content to be released on their new intranet.
Key role responsibilities:
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to gather, analyse and translate technical information for required documents.
- Write content that is consistent, easy to understand and follow.
- Ensure content fulfils the organisations standards and audience goals.
- Produce documents accurately and efficiently.
- Contribute to the layout and design of the documents (within documentation guidelines).
- Organise material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, terminology, correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Apply interviewing and workshopping techniques to develop content for written materials.
- Edit written material and assist in layout process by suggesting charts, illustrations, photographs, drawings, sketches, and diagrams that best illustrate the material.
- Demonstrated experience (5+ years) in content writing for the web.
- Ability to develop content that responds to identified user needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work productively with SMEs and other internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in a Human Centred Design environment and agile ways of working, as part of a multi-disciplinary team (MDT).
- Demonstrated experience in content design or similar.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products, in particular SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online.
This excellent opportunity is available for an immediate start. Please note only Australian Citizens will be considered who are able to achieve a baseline clearance. However, Baseline candidates will be more highly considered.
Please follow the link to submit your application, alternatively, e-mail Anna Au email@example.com for more information.