- $50 - $57 per hour
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 17 days ago
Our federal government client is undertaking a large-scale business transformation overhauling the disability sector.
They have a great opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Project Officer to work within their Partner Contracts branch. This branch manages the sourcing of new Partners, contract management for Partners and reviews contract terms and conditions to ensure they align with policy and legal requirements. The branch monitors and manages partner performance and provides advice on Partner contracts to ensure the services delivered are timely, cost effective and of high quality.
As a Continuous ImprovementProjet Officer, you will provide support to process and service improvement within partner contracts branch. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing input into a continuous improvement program, processes, tools, and templates to enhance the performance and management of the Partner Program
- Managing and identifying the opportunities, schedule, risk, budget and resources for continuous improvement projects
- Contributing to improving sourcing and contract management practices, procedures, systems and knowledge management
- Implementing and managing processes and systems necessary to track branch and Partner performance to achieve the desired results
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders in relation to Partner performance metrics and reporting to translate requirements into relevant procedures
- Reviewing sourcing processes and systems through post implementation reviews and adopting best practice sourcing methods
- Maintaining appropriate governance and compliance through corporate governance, compliance, audit and risk management processes
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated previous experience as a Project Officer/Coordinator/Analyst
- Ability to manage project schedules, risks, budgets, resources and reporting
- Previous experience working on similar continuous improvement projects, ideally within contracts management, procurement or partner management
- Relevant industry experience in a similar, heavily regulated environment (government, allied health)
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement capabilities
This is an APS6 level role with an hourly rate of $51.50 + super per hour.
Initial contract to June 30th 2021 with likely extensions, based in Geelong.
APPLY today or contact: