Your new role will see you responsible for identifying business improvement opportunities through the analysis of performance. By engaging with stakeholders across the organisation you will be assisting General Management to discover and implement initiatives to achieve measurable improvements. In addition, you will be supporting and coaching continuous improvement methods to operational teams and implementing smaller initiatives yourself. The ideal candidate will come from a consultancy background and comfortable working across a range of initiatives.
Skills and Experience:
- Green or Black Belt Six Sigma certifications
- Proven experience implementing and introducing Lean Six Sigma
- A background in consulting
- Demonstrated experience analysing data and data sets
- Strong knowledge of process mapping techniques, standard work principles and process management
For more information feel free to contact Rade Manojlovic on (03) 9236 7733 for a confidential discussion.