- New South Wales
- Pay Range- $40-$45 Per hour + Super
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 9 days ago
Primary purpose of the role
To assist the unit in the day to day management of existing Public Private Partnership (PPP) contracts, to ensure the delivery of contractual obligations to agreed standards.
- Plan and undertake administration of contracts, organisational programs, special projects and support services
- Developing, reviewing and negotiating variations to contracts, programs, projects and services
- Responding to inquiries and resolving problems concerning contracts, programs, projects, services provided,and persons affected;
- Managing paperwork associated with contracts, programs, projects and services provided.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent workplace experience in project management, contract management, facilities management
- Current Driver's Licence
- Knowledge and understanding of infrastructure in the context of the services, client base and stakeholders, or similar industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the Public Sector Aboriginal Education, Work Health and Safety(WHS) and Training policies.