- Job Type
- Full Time
- Michael Tran
- 9 days ago
- Work with internal stakeholders in undertaking sourcing/procurement activities to deliver fit-for-purpose contractual arrangements
- Perform all procurement activities in accordance with procurement policies, procedures, probity, legal and compliance requirements
- Prepare and issue RFQ / RFO, preparation of draft contracts, returnable schedules, evaluation criteria and any other documentation necessary to provide a complete package for pricing by the market;
- Evaluate and appraise offers and liaise with relevant internal stakeholders and tenderers;
- Lead negotiations to deliver best outcomes
- Prepare recommendation for award and seek approvals to facilitate contract award;
- Procurement services are conducted with the utmost probity and integrity and in accordance with governance principles and legal protocols.
- Develop tender packages and contracts formation of goods and services that are aligned to the Procurement Strategy.
- Ensure commercial procurement activities are carried out in line with Project Execution Plans and policies.
- Administer request for quotation, contracts formation, tendering and evaluation activities.
- Prepare recommendations for award.
- Deliver to a schedule and maintain ongoing communication with relevant stakeholders.
- Experience in planning and execution of sourcing / procurement activities for major projects.
- ICT Sourcing and QITC Framework
- Procurement experience across multiple business areas such as IT, Legal, Construction etc.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran on 07 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com