- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 9 months ago
- Contract Leader required for innovative Government organisation
- Long-term contract until June 2021!
- Maximum $75.91 per hour
Our client is highly respected organisation, who provides services and supports to thousands of individuals around Australia. With multiple locations around Canberra, this vital Government organisation seeks only the most skilled and professional individuals to assist them in developing programs, policies, and initiatives that will improve the quality of life for Australia's most vulnerable. They provide employees the benefits of a healthy work-life balance that recognises the family, carers and personal commitments
- Providing team leadership which drives process and performance improvement
- Undertaking ongoing contract management activities
- Maintain rigorous governance and assurance and record keeping over agreements within the allocated portfolio
- Lead the implementation of continuous improvement projects and ensuring change management activities are established to facilitate the implementation
- Establish and maintaining strong business relationships with stakeholders
- Field and respond to enquiries, issues, disputes, requests for information, departmental brief requirements and ongoing reporting as required
- Prepare high quality and timely correspondence, briefs and reports as requested
Skills & Attributes
- Minimum 3 years' experience in supply chain management, procurement or contract management
- Highly developed leadership skills
- Manage competing priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- An understanding and compassionate nature
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with stakeholders and external contacts
- Competency with IT systems
- Qualifications in accounting, business, legal or commerce desirable
Talent International welcomes encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse culture and linguistic backgrounds, and people with disability.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Lauren at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Lauren on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.